Lancome’s Grandiose Mascara has been rated as a cult favorite and being the mascara junkie I am, I had to try it. As you can see from the photos below the packaging is absolutely stunning and the design of the brush and stem is very unique.
The mascara claims to provide exceptional length, lift, and volume to all lashes. It features Lancôme’s first patented wand, which works with the shape of your face for the easiest application, and the curve of the wand mixes the mascara with each twist open, allowing for formula that stays fresh longer.
Here are my PROS:
1. The mascara goes on very black and definitely makes the lashes stand out
2. The design of the brush allows you to reach every angle of the eye
3. The brush has bristles that vary in length which helps get mascara on all lashes
4. It lengthens the lashes
Here are my CONS:
1. It dries very fast which does not allow for many coats and the building I like to do
2. The more you try to add coats the more it clumps.
3. I found that it flaked throughout the day and I would find black on my face
I think this mascara would be great for people with dense lashes that are on the shorter side. I have long lashes but not that many and I feel like it lengthens but it doesn’t volumize which is what I need. I expected a lot more from this mascara but I am glad I tried it. I hope you get to try this mascara. I’d love to hear your comments below.