Looking for a new blackhead buster? Baking soda, the powder that keeps your fridge smelling fresh, is also an effective blackhead eraser. Plus, the natural fats in coconut oil help alleviate redness.
How to apply:
1. Mix all ingredients together until smooth
2. Gently apply with fingers and massage into face. Focus on the areas prone to blackheads
3. Leave on for 10 minutes so that the ingredients can really absorb into your skin
4. Wash with warm, not hot, water and pat dry
5. Apply your favorite toner and moisturizer